30. Spieltag: Arminia vs. FC Ingolstadt

• Auch wenn das Spiel gegen den SC Paderborn seine Schatten voraus wirft (und das obwohl das ja laut einhelliger Meinung gar kein Derby sein kann), sind vorher noch 2 weitere Ligaspiele zu absolvieren, in denen unserem DSC in gewisser Weise die Rolle des "Henkers der 2. Liga" zu Teil kommt. Für unsere jeweiligen Gegner geht es in diesen Spielen um das nackte Überleben.

Los geht es am Ostersonntag nach dem Eiersuchen um 13:30 Uhr bei voraussichtlich herrlichstem Frühlingswetter gegen die Schanzer.

Aktuell Vorletzter und realistisch wohl nur noch mit dem Ziel Relegation unterwegs. Zum FCI ist alles gesagt: Prominenter, teurer, von den Namen her sehr guter, aber vollkommen überschätzter Kader, der nicht zu einer Mannschaft wird und mit dem AbstiegsKAMPF herzlich wenig anfangen kann. Vorsicht ist dennoch geboten, denn gefährlich können Spieler wie Kutschke, Lezcano, Kittel und der uns gut bekannte Kerschbaumer allemal werden.

Zuletzt mit leicht aufsteigender Tendenz mit dem 5. Trainer des Jahres, Tomas Oral. Ein Sieg in Duisburg und ein Punkt zu Hause gegen Kiel bedeuten zumindest, dass die Hoffnung auf Platz 16 da ist.

Wir sollten, trotz schwächerer 2. Halbzeit am Millerntor selbstbewusst in das Spiel gehen und uns an die gute 1. Halbzeit erinnern. Der Trainingsfokus sollte in dieser Woche auf der Kaltschnäuzigkeit liegen, dann dürfte bei wieder erlangter Heimstärke gegen diesen Gegner "eigentlich" nicht viel schief gehen.

Personell werden wir wohl wieder höchstens auf der Linksverteidigerposition wechseln. Die beiden sind nah beieinander und Hartherz' Verletzung noch unklar. Ansonsten hat sich diese Mannschaft so gefunden und macht das gut. Vielleicht schafft es Edmundsson mal wieder in den Kader.

Also: Henker oder barmherziger Samariter - das ist hier die Frage. Wir sehen uns Sonntag bei T-Shirt-Wetter 8) :D

Deutscher Sportclub Allez! Du wirst nie untergehen. Scheißegal was passiert, wir sind immer bei dir!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Eventfan ()

• Ingolstadt ist für mich ein absoluter K...verein.
    Weder symphatisch noch sonstwie mit positiven Attributen versehen.
    Von daher würde ein Sieg mich doppelt freuen, da er den Abstieg dieses Plastikclubs ein wenig näher bringt.
    Sollte Hartherz fit sein, wird die Mannschaft mMn wie gegen Pauli beginnen.

Sollte Eddy fit sein, sehe ich keinen Grund den in zur Zeit guter Form befindlichen Clauss herauszunehmen.
    Apropos Form, unsere IV macht auch einen deutlich besseren Eindruck als noch vor Wochen. Ob es nur am Formanstieg der Protagonisten, an der veränderten Taktik oder eine Kopfsache ist, erschließt sich mir noch nicht ganz. Wahrscheinlich ein Mix aus allem.

Ich tippe auf Heimsieg 3:1

§16a Grundgesetz:

(1) Politisch Verfolgte genießen Asylrecht.

(2) Auf Absatz 1 kann sich nicht berufen, wer aus einem Mitgliedstaat der Europäischen Gemeinschaften oder aus einem anderen Drittstaat einreist, in dem die Anwendung des Abkommens über die Rechtsstellung der Flüchtlinge und der Konvention zum Schutze der Menschenrechte und Grundfreiheiten sichergestellt ist.

• Zustimmung in allen Punkten! :thumbup:

• Obwohl die Unsympathen Angelo Vier und sein Spezie Gärtner inzwischen vor die Tür gesetzt wurden, hoffe ich mal, dass wir den Plastikclub von der Donau mit einer anständigen Packung nach Hause schicken und unseren Teil dazu beitragen, dass die Millionentruppe schnellstens in Richtung 3.Liga verschwindet. Aber Vorsicht. Oral hat gut gepunktet und die Mannschaft umgestellt. Kutschke und Kerschbaumer sind wieder dabei. Apropos Kerschi. Bleib am besten gleich hier. Kohle ist nicht alles.

Meine Jahre der Leidenschaft
    Bundesligaaufstiege:
    03.10.1970:Arminia-Bayern1:0;Braun
    10.03.1979:Bayern-Arminia 0:4
    Eilenfeld (2),Graul,Schröder
    06.11.1982: Dortmund-Arminia11:1
    13.02.2005:Arminia-Bayern 3:1;Porcello,Buckley(2)

:arminia: [color=#0048ff]Wir sind Ostwestfalen-stur·hartnäckig·kämpferisch :arminia:

• Hi

Sorry for writing in English but my German isn't very good. I am a big football fan and I am visiting Bielefeld for the match on Sunday against Ingolstadt. I have some questions.

Where is the best place in the stadium to watch the match?

How do I get tickets at the match?

Where is the best place to go before/after the match for beers/food/atmosphere?

Many thanks in advance

Tom

• Of course it's a matter of taste, but I would recommend either the southstand (Standing) or the weststand (seats).

You can get tickets at the „Tageskassen“ on sunday. But i’m not sure, where they’re located. Or do you have a chance to buy the tickets before, saturday for example?

There is also food / drinks to buy near the stand. After the game I can not say it exactly because some pubs or restaurants may not be open regularly because of Easter.

Enjoy the Game.

• Hey Tom,

welcome to Arminia! It‘s always nice to have someone visiting Bielefeld and watching a game during that time.

The best place in stadium is of cause my seat, but unfortunately it is occupied... :lol:
    Honestly, how can someone seriously answer this question without knowing you and/or your taste?
    Do you like stands? -> southern tribune block 1-4
    If you like corner seats -> block J (best atmosphere on seats from my point of view) or block C (families)
    Do you prefer main tribunes? -> west tribune (a bit older) or east tribune (more modern)

There are several entrances around the stadium and all ticket counters should be open on sunday 1,5 - 2 hours prior to the game.

Inside the stadium there are many beer and food boxes. You can also go to „Finca BarCelona“ (just google, it is really close) or go downtown by subway and check out the bars, beer gardens and restaurants there. Also here: depends on your taste.

I hope, I could help you a little. Enjoy your day and get addicted to Arminia! ;) :arminia:

• Hallo Pragmatiker, toll geschrieben. Respekt! Es fehlt nur die Frage ob es es vielleicht mit den Ingos hält und dann den dazugehörigen Tipp zur Gästetribüne über den Westplatz. Selbst bekomme ich das mit meinem stümperhaften Englisch leider nicht auf die Kette.

Mein Heimatverein seit 1966.

• Hi
    Where is the best place to go before/after the match for beers/food/atmosphere?

A very nice meeting place for all Arminia fans, especially in good weather, is the "Siegfriedplatz". You can go there by tram, drink beer, enjoy the beautiful weather and walk to the stadium in 5 to 10 minutes.

• The best place for a beer before the match is the "Siegfriedsplatz" From there it is a very nice way to the stadium you can see the stadium from far between the houses, just like the old English stadiums.

Italien- wir kommen!

• Hallo Pragmatiker, toll geschrieben. Respekt! Es fehlt nur die Frage ob es es vielleicht mit den Ingos hält und dann den dazugehörigen Tipp zur Gästetribüne über den Westplatz. Selbst bekomme ich das mit meinem stümperhaften Englisch leider nicht auf die Kette.

Danke. Für den Gästeblock fühle ich mich nicht zuständig. Wenn er es mit den Audis hält, ist er bei uns an der falschen Adresse, was den besten Platz im Stadion angeht. Woher sollen wir das wissen? 8) :lol:

• Hi, for Sunday I want to be able to support Arminia as I want to be in the home fans and enjoy a good atmosphere ... I prefer to stand at the South Tribune. My English team is Leicester City so I used to support the team in blue and white!

Thanks for your ideas. I arrive in Bielefeld on Sunday morning so you have time to spend before the game

• OK, the south tribune is a good choice, just be aware that these tickets MIGHT be sold out on the matchday as they are the cheapest option and standing is quite popular.

So better make a plan B with the block of your choice in case you have to get a seat. If the south gate is sold out, you will have to walk outside the stadium either left or right to the next entrance.

Enjoy! :bier:

• Hello Tommy8,

if you want to experience the whole "Arminia-Atmosphere" you can travel on foot.

Here is my way with stops where you can drink something.

It's starting by the trainstation. The first Beer you can get at the "Kronstübchen" the next stop is "Siegfriedplatz" there is a good athmosphere and many people. But the best athmosphere for beer is "Peterchen". Before games there are about 200 Fans drinking beer on the street. Peterchen is selling beer in his garden. Very nice Athmosphere. And the final Station is the entrance for the South Tribune. There you can buy Tickets. But you must be aware that these Tickets might be sold. Plan B: black market BUT don't pay more than 14-16 € for a standing Place (regular price).

Here is the route that i would go: Road to Glory

I hope you understand my school english .. :lol:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fakerr ()

• We expect nice weather on Sunday, so Siegfriedplatz is the place to be. There's an old tram which is turned to a bar where you can get beer on tap or you just buy a bottle at the kiosk. I am sure that it will be very crowded from 12:00 on. Then it's a nice little walk to the Stadium, just about 5-10 minutes. Maybe you can stop at "Peterchens Einfahrt". A guy who lives there sells beers from hin driveway for just 1,20 €. Right next to it is the "Bretterbude" - other residents sell grilled sausages there. Very nice.

If you want to enjoy the crowd and have a good view I recommend Block 2 on the south stand. It is the upper tier but not the Area where the Ultras are located, so you don't have the Problem to have big flags in front of your face all game long.

Well, that's kind of an sujective opinion für the perfect game day, but this is exactly what I will do on Sunday. :lol: Have fun and Welcome to Bielefeld, Tommy!

Deutscher Sportclub Allez! Du wirst nie untergehen. Scheißegal was passiert, wir sind immer bei dir!

• "Kronenstübchen" has closed in November, unfortunately :( :( :thumbdown: :saufen: :wall:

• Am Samstag ist Neueröffnung vom Kronenstübchen.

Au jaa! Danke für den Hinweis! Bin mal gespannt wie es da nun aussieht mit den neuen Pächtern...

• Zu Ingolstadt will ich gar nicht viel schreiben, Weghauen und dahinschicken wo sie hingehören, Liga 3 ist für Ingolstadt vollkommen ausreichend.

Tommy

I definitely recommend you „Peterchen“. Nice guys, Cheap Beer and Shots(If you like Jägermeister for Example). The Owner even creates his own Shot, called „pfeffi“ - which is a peppermint liquer, try it. Peterchen in my Opinion is one of the reasons, why visiting Schüco-Arena is one of the Most unique Bundesliga and Second Bundesliga experiences, if youre interested in Groundhopping. If the South Stand is sold out, you should ask Peterchen If he knows someone who sells a Ticket for the southstand. Many Fans selling their Tickets at Siegfriedplatz or at Peterchen, but you should never pay more than the Original Price of the Ticket.

Eventfan
    Ich hoffe doch das da nicht allzu viel verändert wurde, war immer ne ehrliche Kneipe - einer der wenigen. Wenn die jetzt auch noch aufgestylt und auf modern getrimmt wird, och nee muss nicht sein.

Schon als ich ein Junge war, war ich mir darüber klar - wenn ich groß bin will ich ein Armine sein.

• OK, the south tribune is a good choice, just be aware that these tickets MIGHT be sold out on the matchday as they are the cheapest option and standing is quite popular.

So better make a plan B with the block of your choice in case you have to get a seat. If the south gate is sold out, you will have to walk outside the stadium either left or right to the next entrance.

Enjoy! :bier:

Another option that should be working is a procedure from which I don´t know if it is unique to germany or is common in other countries too. You can buy your ticket in advance and Arminia will keep the ticket until matchday. Then, right before you want to enter the stadium you can get your ticket at a depository for tickets already bought, that is called "Hinterlegungskasse" in germany. It is located south of the stadium, between the Almhalle and the school. Fakerrs "Road to Glory" should bring you right to the depository.
    Is a little bit more complicated than going to the entrance and see if you can get a ticket for the southstand, but if you decide to do this you know in advance what kind of ticket you have.

This procedure should be available for tickets bought via the online ticket shop of Arminia.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!